alternatives for ssh in winders

Ricky Enger renger at carolina.rr.com
Wed May 31 12:12:29 EDT 2006

Hi Tony,
Not sure if someone else has already suggested this, but you might
check out OpenSSH for Windows.  Works great for me, and also includes
scp, sftp, and probably a few other things I'm not remembering at the
moment.  You can download it from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103886&package_id=111688

Ricky