Speech Dispatcher at Startup

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon May 29 16:18:54 EDT 2006

Hey thanks, that did the trick.  It never occurred to me to be sure
/usr/local/bin would be in the path when running startup scripts.  it
would stand to reason though.  It is now a permenant part of my rc.local
script so hopefully this won't happen to me again:)  One good debugging
trick here is to echo the path variable as it currently sees it; then
you can add appropriately.

Any how, it's all good now; thanks for the help.