sound and linux?

Georgina Joyce gena at genaj.plus.com
Mon May 29 14:27:31 EDT 2006

Hi

Can you carry out those instructions?  You will see and learn important information about your system.  I've used the notation of a dollar ($) to represent your prompt and you type the following test and press the return key.  It will also enable you to relay important information of your situation when you make a request for support.

Gena
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 11:39:19AM -0600, Tyler Littlefield wrote:
> still fighting, but I am going to compile a kernel...

---end quoted text---