sound and linux?

Georgina Joyce gena at genaj.plus.com
Sun May 28 15:04:32 EDT 2006

On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 09:24:32PM -0600, Tyler Littlefield wrote:
> Hay,
> I was told to do a modprobe a while back for emu-10k1, and that hasn't helped, I still don't have any sound,
> Are there any other ideas?

Don't you read any docs yourself.  Do you think we're got nothing better to do than sit here waiting for you to fire your next question?

I don't know who gave you the above command but the module for the sound blaster live is snd-emu10k1 thus your command would be:

modprobe snd-emu10k1

That's as much spoon feeding your going to get, there's more modules to be loaded.

Gena
> Thanks,
---end quoted text---

--
2E0AXU

Freedom & Power provided by debian GNU Linux