ALSA support.

Satyam satyanarayanamurthy.tanikella at gmail.com
Sat May 27 06:05:07 EDT 2006

Dear friends,
I cleaned up speechdispatcher 0.6 and compiled again. While I found that
speech dispatcher is recognising alsa libraries.
One more question.
Do I need all components that are required for speech dispatcher are to
be configured in shared mode?
I am asking this question because when I tried to test speech dispatcher
after installation by issueing command speechdispatcher it is giving the
following error.
Cannot open the file libdotconfig.so.0 no such file or directory.
I have speekup modified fc3 and found the file libdotconfig-1.0.so.0 in
/usr/local/lib
Please guide me in this regard.
Hope to hear from you.
Satyam.