elinks and javascript

Justin Ekis jekis at ntelos.net
Fri May 26 16:25:43 EDT 2006

One other thing. Even if the js support is compiled in and working
properly, elinks will still show the content in the <noscript> tags by
default. I guess the js support isn't quite complete and this let's
alternate content continue to be shown.
This means if you get a message about not having javascript things may
still work fine. This is an elinks feature that seems to backfire or
just be confusing more often than it helps. This line in elinks.conf
will turn it off.

set ecmascript.ignore_noscript = 1

hth
Justin