apollo2

Georgina Joyce gena at genaj.plus.com
Thu May 25 06:29:03 EDT 2006

Hi

Well I'm not that much of a techy but doesn't the pc configure the pcmcia slot as a com port?  Thus I thought that there was a fare chance.  Also, I thought that the keynote is a pcmcia card.

As Kirk hasn't dropped in, I guess that no-one has got around to writing the driver.

Gena
On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 10:22:11PM +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
> Also what about something like the gemini? I have one lying about, and it
> would be nice to use that with my laptop. Or is it a totally different thing
> trying to use pcmcia with speakup?
>
> From
> Michael Whapples
>
> Darren Paskell writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > If my memory serves me correctly, I'm fairly sure the Juno's instruction set
> > is identical to that for the Apollo 2. I'll check in the manual and let you
> > know if it isn't.
> >
> > Darren

---end quoted text---