Fedora 5: Specifying Synthesizer for Speakup

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Wed May 24 14:35:17 EDT 2006

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your message!  Thank you for your kind offer of assistance!  I
will email you privately to work out logistics.<smile>

As I didn't perform the installation from the speakup modified installation,
and I'm still learning how all of this all works, evidently I missed an
important step here!!

Thanks again for the message,

Beth