Alsa-and-More Trebble, with Speakup?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon May 22 14:39:34 EDT 2006

Well, we upgraded to FC5, however, running an external U S B creative mp3 sound
card, we see no settings in alsamixer for increasing the highs or trebble.  We
even looked in the graphical desktop, but no more options.  While in windows I
can have a plugin in winamp which does improve the frequency response.  So,
back in linux, we install zinf  but no improvements.
So are their any commandline speech friendly tools I can add to increase the
trebble?
I searched several sites but only found some gtk packages, which I guess won't
help?
Thanks in advance for any tips, links, or direct packages.
Hart