Trouble with speech dispatcher.

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Sat May 20 15:44:41 EDT 2006

There was reports of flite 1.3 not compiling with shared libs, before on
this list. I would suggest using flite 1.2. Check if your distribution has a
package of flite, as this would simplify things. If it does not, then with
newer versions of gcc or some standard library flite1.2 might not compile
without some patches, I don't know where you can get this patch from but I
could send a copy to you.
From
Michael Whapples