eSpeak tip

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Sat May 13 15:53:28 EDT 2006

On a similar note, does anyone happen to know the name of the Debian package containing the OSS libraries? I'm also running GRML on a laptop and really want to find out how Espeak sounds. To do this, though, I need the OSS libs to compile Port Audio, which is in turn needed for Espeak.

On Saturday, May 13, 2006, 2:24:04 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed: