Thanks, now I'm curious.

Arthur Pirika arfy8820 at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 12 16:40:50 EDT 2006

Well, thanks to those who helped out here -- working
perfectly now! I'd be interested if slackware's the
only distro affected by this, or do others have to add
-lphread to the make file? Gentoo/fedora/debian users?

Also, now that eSpeaks going through it's paces, I'm
curious as to where the samples, phonem data etc came
from? Would it be possible to either implement an
american english voice using the existing data or
create one in the future? Just some thoughts.

thanks,
Arthur.