smjs library for Fedora distro

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Fri May 12 15:10:14 EDT 2006

I think the RPM's mentioned in theelinks instructions may refer to the RPM's
at the mozilla site (the same place as the source that is mentioned in the
elinks documentation). The RPM's there aren't the latest version, and elinks
will work with the latest (1.5). There may be other RPM's else where, but I
don't know about those.

Unless you intend to use smjs for anything else, then I don't think it is
that hard to compile it from the source, just follow the instructions in the
elinks documentation (it worked for me on slackware).

From
Michael Whapples