help with a few things

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 00:58:09 EDT 2006

Hay list,
Sorry I haven't really been on much,
I have been off and on a bit back and forth, because my mom took my comp away, but I am moving to where there is a comp; anyway, I have a few goals for this weekend that I need help with taht I haven't been able to figure out.
I want to get an smtp and pop server set up on my linux server so that others can use it.
I want to set up apache to use perl, php, and mysql (already have mysql installed)
I also want to compile a kernel.
I know how to do this pretty much, but I am not totally sure, I need to find out how to get a total list of all my hardware, and how to use make menuconfig, (basically how to use menuconfig)
Any help would be awesome!
Thanks,