Emergency bootable

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed May 10 18:18:01 EDT 2006

Yes, I use it a good deal of the time. The speech-enabled version is
exactly the same iso as the main version. In other words, speakup is
part of the official version. How to start system rescue cd with
speakup is covered in the system rescue cd manual.

As for your question of how to create a custom bootable system rescue
cd, that is covered in the manual as well, though you'll need a gentoo
system to do this on.

Greg