I'm now in business!

Arthur Pirika arfy8820 at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 10 16:35:00 EDT 2006

Yup, I got it all working now! Thanks to whoever wrote
eSpeak, fantastic! This is what we've been waiting for
- a free, *small* and *responsive* soft synth. Just
one thing, and I'm sure this might be planned, but it
would be nice to have inflection for the exclaimation
mark (!). All other punctuation seems to be fine.
One option that might be useful would be to have a
parameter that specifies how much inflection a voice
has.

btw, has someone come up with a pronounciation rule
for the ~ (tilde) symbol? The current rule sounds like
it's putting an h in the word.. sounds a bit
strange...
Once again, thanks for a grate synth!

Arthur.
ps. At least this synth can say linux properly! lol.