the reflector

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Mon May 1 18:46:44 EDT 2006

Hi Robert.  The reflecter has moved.  It is now at
gene3.ait.iastate.edu:4074.  The reflecter web page is at
gene3.ait.iastate.edu/speakup.html.  In your Windows version of speak
freely, you should select the 8 khz only optipn, and only use gsm
compression.  Do not select any jitter options, as this will  cause
delays, and you will find yourself constant stepping on people.  The
look who's listening server is at gene3.ait.iastate.edu, and be set by
editing your phone book entry.

Gene Collins