SUSE speakup kernels

Georgina Joyce gena at genaj.plus.com
Mon May 1 14:39:50 EDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 01:34:07PM +0100, Darragh wrote:
Hi

Well I have a SUSE distribution sort of working.  Using a kernel built for this machine on the debian partition.  I'd still like to learn how to build a SUSE stock kernel for speakup.  I couldn't find your messages of 2005 however, I did find those regarding highlight tracking and yast.  I wonder if there's any comments you'd like to make regarding yast and speakup?  I can do some tasks with this 2.6.15.4 kernel with cvs speakup.  I haven't had any system lock-ups with speakup under debian or SUSE.

I wonder if there's a SUSE email list you could recommend or irc channel, for new users of SUSE?

Cheers

Gena