New Linux PDA For Blind People

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Fri Mar 31 22:07:23 EST 2006

Actually, Microsoft *tried* to include a screen reader with their
operating system.  But, after the nfb got done raking them over the
coals claiming it would bankrupt all the 3rd-party developers of
screen readers, ms toned it down, and it became ... narrator.
So, if you want to blame someone for ms not having a built-in screen
reader like OSX does, Call your local NFB office, and ask them.