zinf error

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 17:49:23 EST 2006

Another way, and the one I prefer is to change the TextUi line to read
TextUI: ncurses.ui

For me, the cmdline.ui crashes.  I also have to change the "PMO" line to
select esound.  Alsa gives me noise, and the default, which I assume is OSS,
skips severely.  I also had to set the soft mixer to false in the same file.
If Mplayer would show MP3 and OGG tags reliably, I'd dump Zinf as it's
pretty buggy for  a Linux program, and I have no clue how to fix it.