zinf error

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 31 17:11:06 EST 2006

I cannot figure out zinf.Below is a reproduction of the error I'm getting.
Anybody know that it's trying to tell me? I like how the FAQ at the zinf
web site says "Q: Is there documentation for zinf? A: No ..."

BTW, the ogg file is not corrupted. I can play it fine with ogg123.

# zinf 0010.ogg
The Download Manager cannot run as the primary ui
The musicbrowser cannot run as the primary ui
No UI plugin in '.:~/.zinf:/usr/lib/zinf' matched 'plugins/musicbrowser.ui'
or '
plugins/musicbrowser.ui.ui.'
Zinf will quit.
vorbiserr : A read from media returned an error