New Linux PDA For Blind People

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Thu Mar 30 23:55:57 EST 2006

access empowers.

On Mar 30, 2006, at 9:48 PM, <mo.valli at bt.com> <mo.valli at bt.com> wrote:

Really? So you don't go for braille input?
No, absolutely hate it, just gave my 80 cell display away free and
was glad to get rid.

And maybe you think everybody
in the world should use a white cane or a dog guide?
No I think blind people should be house bound like they were hundreds
of years ago and I think they should stick with some proprietary
technology which never moves into the current century. Yes, lets keep
the blind isolated from the main stream.

Oh, and I'd expect you don't bother with described video, either?
No I don't, because the moment is lost.