New Linux PDA For Blind People

Scott Howell s.howell at verizon.net
Thu Mar 30 20:49:53 EST 2006

Ah, and Verizon Wireless still hasn't learned. They did exactly the
minimum to make some and now nearly only one phone accessible and
that is incredibly limited. I have the LG 4500 and its abilities are
limited and beyond the 4650, forget it, things have only gotten
worse. Don't think I'll be renewing my contract with them when its
up. Yeah I can access the address book and get some status info, but
if I wanted more, I won't get it.

Scott