New Linux PDA For Blind People

mo.valli at bt.com mo.valli at bt.com
Thu Mar 30 11:15:37 EST 2006

I believe the groundup developments should be avoided at all costs for many good reasons, but one in particular, and that is that I want to use products that my friends and colleagues use, not some dedicated device which is specially developed just for blind, costs the earth and enhanced at the rate of snail. I want to be in the fast lane, evolving with the latest technology.

KND RGS

Mo.