TuxTalk

ace ace at freedomchat.org
Sun Mar 26 16:11:17 EST 2006

Oh OK.  Apologies for my false statement.  LOL.  It just looks dead
and untouched for ages.  Without documentation, it will be hard to
use for anything useful but I did get it to read files.  I do not
think that I was on this list at the time of the release of
Speech-Dispatcher.  Oh well, it would be nice to see Tuxtalk develop
into something useful.