grml

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu Mar 23 11:42:16 EST 2006

* <jaffar at jeffstudio.net> <jaffar at jeffstudio.net> wrote:

>> You mean you did install grml to your harddisk?
>> Did you successfully run swspeak in live-cd mode?

> Hi Mic.  I think i should clarify.  I was trying to install grml from cd,
> and i was trying for a speech guided installation.  Cheers!

So you want to boot from live-cd to run grml2hd then?
Boot using 'grml swspeak' and when booting finished run 'speechd-up'
then.

BTW: I noticed that it seems hard for a few people to use swspeak on
harddisk installations as well. I'll try to find a way for you so
this step gets easier too. And I'm currently working on sound output
during bootup so you will be informed when booting finished. And to
activate speechd-up/swspeak you will just have to run 'swspeak' in
future. This will start speechd-up and tune zsh settings as well so
speechd-up should be better to use.

-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux Live-CD for texttool-users and sysadmins