[OT] purchasing a domain name

Doug Sutherland doug at proficio.ca
Thu Mar 23 02:28:16 EST 2006

Hi, I don't know who has best prices, but I have owned several domains
including
this one I am sending from, and this is a  very competitive market these
days.
You should be able to own one for cheap! I only pay $7 a month to own this
domain, and that includes web hosting with 400MB disk space. There is
usually
an annual cost for registering the domain. You can actually buy domains
direct
from the registrars, but its super easy to get domain plus hosting from one
of the thousands of companies offering it. I think I paid an annual fee
of $15
to own the domain, then $7 a month for hosting that domain. It is
definitely
affordable!

  -- Doug