how to find out about drives?

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 20:28:43 EST 2006

I don't really understand how that works.. I am assuming it is binary or
hex, so, if I wanted to take read away from the home dir, what would it be?
Sorry and thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]