specifying an authentication method for sshd?

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 14:13:32 EST 2006

So, why not just ignore me, and let those on this list learn for themselves,
Gabe, by acting like a total idiot, your making yourself look really stupid
on this list.
If I ever give those on this list reason to believe what you state to be
true, then they will to have reason to treat me as you do, but as I haven't,
you have no reason to treat me as you do on list or off list.