specifying an authentication method for sshd?

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 12:55:55 EST 2006

Hay,
Thanks for the support,
I didn't really have the time to write this out, because I was going to get
a shower,
about 1 or so years ago, this blind tech came to me, and told me that he was
a hacker fresh out of prison. My intrests lied in the same field at the same
time, though not in the exact same area. I was interested in learning about
exploits and such, because they just sounded interesting to me. They always
have, and still do. I have learned that those "hacking sites" don't give you
much info, but, I am still interested in learning, because in my mind, to be
a good programmer, you have to know how everyone works and thinks, including
those who you must work against. Anyway, we talked for a while, and this guy
got pissed because I wouldn't give him the source code to one of my progs,
and told me I was a f*cking idiot. Every sense then, he has been on my case,
on three or four different lists. So, I would like to ask for this list to
please excuse the phoney hacker blind tech. I didn't know it then, and have
learned a lot sense now, but if he was really "fresh out of prison." he sure
as hell wouldn't be on the nets.
Anyway, please excuse my short outbursts, it jsut gets a bit irritating
having him around sometimes, and I wish I new some tricks to silence him.
Anyway, can someone tell me where the config file is hidden?
Thanks,