specifying an authentication method for sshd?

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net blindtech at blindtechs.net
Fri Mar 17 12:13:34 EST 2006

damn dude, starting the sshd is the most simplest nondestructive
thing in the linux os. and you are having so much trouble with it.

did youu go muk around with a conf file or something, not knowing
what you were doing, if so I'm not surprised.

as far as i know it authenticates you from the current users on the
system, this is why I don't know why you have had so many issues with
it. what files if any did you change so we may fix this issue for you.

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech at blindtechs.net
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!