linux menu?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Mar 15 09:08:02 EST 2006

If you want a really simple type menu, see the select command within the
bash documentation.  This would yield a "BBS style" prompt.  Also like
was said below, the dialog command or dialog "set of commands" is quite
good and is also used in shell scripts.  I know for sure that
Slackware's setup procedure and packagment is all done with dialog and
doesn't look half bad.  I'm also looking at Curses::UI for perl so my
perl scripts can take on a prettier look:).