Slight speech irregularity with grml

Dan Murphy danmint at verizon.net
Sat Mar 11 17:54:00 EST 2006

Unfortunately I can't go into details as to why, but as I am more
comfortable with bash, I think the behavior has to do with the zsh
shell, which is the grml default.
I simply went to bash and the problem went away.
I don't know what to tell you if you want to use zsh, though.
On Sat, 11
Mar 2006, Jim