GETING STARTED WITH GRML QUESTION

Jim Wantz jwantz at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 19:49:59 EST 2006

Hi,
This is Jim Wantz here.  You were correct with:
grml swspeak
But you should type after a couple of minutes:
speechd-up
That should do the trick.  By the way last night I had it running on a
WINDOWS xp machine and mounted the hard drives and was looking at the
contents.  Grml is great fun!
Don't forget about chntpw if you ever need to write WINDOWS 2000/NT/XP
passwords that somebody forgot.

     Jim Wantz