GETING STARTED WITH GRML QUESTION

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Mar 10 13:33:40 EST 2006

* David Harvey <david at d-w-harvey.com> wrote:

[...]

> I'm just in the process of getting the GRML small version because I don't
> have the patience to wait for 10 hours at this time to get the normal
> distro.

> After burning what's the process to get a talking version including an
> installation, running?

I personally don't recommend using grml-small for accessibility
related issues as it's a stripped down version meant for sysadmins
only. It does not include any accessibility related software as
those apps are quit big and there's no space for it. Getting Debian
package management, kernel and some core apps inside a ~56 MB ISO is
a hard task already.

If you can't download grml on your own take a look at
http://grml.org/order/ - there are some webshops which offer
worldwide shipping for a small fee.

HTH && regards,
-mika-