looking for a server host

Keith Creasy kcreasy at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 6 19:15:18 EST 2006

Hi.

I see that you already have some offers. I'm interested in MUDD games though
I haven't played in a while. I have a small server that has a fantastic
connection to the Net. It is housed at the company my son works for which
specializes in hosting large, and I mean LARGE, corperate web sites and
commercial VOIP services. If you want to talk about collaboration drop me a
line.

Regards,
Keith