Mutt Questions

ace ace at freedomchat.org
Sat Mar 4 11:32:22 EST 2006

Hello all,

I was reading the Mutt user manual this morning and am noticing that
some of the variables it discusses for the config file do not work.
These include editheaders and fastreply.  Could this be because I am
using the latest CVS checkout and the manual has not yet been updated to
reflect some updates?  Also, I am using Nano as my email editor, if that
makes a difference.  I get config parsing errors when starting Mutt with
those options, so I doubt my choice of editor is relevant.

How does one go about getting a GPG key to encrypt email messages?
Does Mutt have an address book so that I do not have to type full
addresses each time I compose a message?

I tried reading the manual but, as stated above, not all of its
information seems to be accurate.

Thanks all,
Robby