mounting drives in a case

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 00:34:35 EDT 2006

Hay greg.
How about using some of those styrophome pads. You can cut them to any
length and width you want, and it will let you compensate for the space
between the drive and the bay, or am I missing it altogether. If you want to
make brackets, you could just possibly rig some kind of wire that would hold
each side of the drive the front and the back, and come together at a v so,
it would look like a sorta messed up sphere, but the top and bottom of the
sphere would be attached to the bay to hold the drive in place. you could do
the same over the top of the drive.
HTH,
~~TheCreator~~
website: