tunneling ssh

Gabriel Vega blindtech at blindtechs.net
Sun Jun 18 08:05:18 EDT 2006

if the ports are blocked at the isp or even on the level of your
neighborhood's router. then nope. unless you have some one ping yoiur
ip with a port scanner to see what ports you know you have open and
then set your sshd.conf or what ever to to listen on the appropriate
port.

or, just pay for business services and get no ports blocked.

I have a business account for my business The BlindTechs Network and
could run anything I please.

its odd though because I know you run dsl but you say your ports are
blocked. out here in phoenix, qwest actually just runs your line and
doesn't give a crap what you do with a dsl line. its usually cable
providers that get all up in a twist over servers and stuff on a
cable line. thats why my internet bill is business class and way in
the hell more expensive.