help with grml and sound

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:08:08 EDT 2006

Hi, does grml actually speak to you, threw your soundcard?
If it does then you have sound, when I had grml working, it talked and i could play mp3's and all that.
Try alsamixer, and see if you can turn up and down your volume controls.
On 6/9/2006 at 12:07 Tyler Littlefield said
Hay list,
I just got grml working on my comp.
I know how to get it to talk to me and everything, but when I do aumix, I know it supports my sound card, because it opens.
When I try to play the mp3, it still doesn't play anything through the sound card.
My sound is totally silent.
Any ideas why this is?
Thanks,