destalk software!

Jim Grimsby JR. jimgrims at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 7 18:28:25 EDT 2006

hi well I am back again with a question.
as we all know the destalk 5.0 sounds like real bad.  I am unable to figure
out that new web site for destalk.
what I want is a copy of destalk 4.6x for Linux.  will it work with my key I
already have?
what I am going to do with it is I want to use it with speak up and
emacspeak and orca.  according to the documentation on orca it uses emaspeak
speech servers and the speech server for emacspeak is for version 4.x.  for
what ever reason the version will not work with 5.0
also speech dispatcher works with 4.6 also.  it is to bad there are no
servers for destalk 2.0 I could just use my old destalk box I just got not
to long ago.
oh well.  any help on this would be much appreciated.

Jim Grimsby JR.
Msn: HYPERLINK "mailto:jim.grimsby at att.net"jim.grimsby at att.net
e-mail: HYPERLINK "mailto:jimgrims at pacbell.net"jimgrims at pacbell.net
Skype: jim.grimsby