Updating to Fedora Core 5

Wil James wil at wilanddenise.com
Mon Jun 5 19:48:04 EDT 2006

Hi all

I am relatively new to the Linux world and loving it!

Right now, I am wanting to upgrade my Fedora to Core 5, but don't know where
to start.  I am currently using Core 3 from the Speakup Modified Distro.  I
am a bit lost in searching for the documentation to install the upgrades
found at ftp://SpeakupModified.org/fedora/speakupmodified/current/RPMS/.  I
copied all files in that folder to my Windows box, which will be FTPed into
from the Linux box.  I have all that done, but don't know the next step to
take.  I know rpm --install filename.rpm, but don't know in what order to
take them.  Where can I get ahold of some docs to look at?  Also, would I be
better off going to the Linux box through SSH or can I do this from the
Linux keyboard itself?

Thanks

----------------
Got a problem with your assistive technology?  Let Cutting Edge Solutions
fix it!  Visit us on the web at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz <http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz/>
today!
E-mail/MSN Messenger: