text editors with elinks or links?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 31 11:55:58 EDT 2006

Actually, while I am thankful for the information, I use a shell as I have
yet to create  my stand alone Linux box.  As a result, especially since
the shell is freebs, I cannot be certain I have access to things like the
keymap.
In fact I have been told often that there is a difference between actual
Linux and  this distribution, for example my admin says he cannot restore
e-links because it does not work with his setup in its most recent addition
etc.
  I know how to view and even change my options
in  lynx the cat, but am unsure where the keymap is in links the chain.
Care to share the command?
Karen