Any Asterisk user in here?

John McCann lists at jamsite.us
Mon Jul 31 00:20:55 EDT 2006

Yes, here's another asterisk user. I haven't played around with its many
features extensively, (I confess that I've had a long-time friend do
practically all of the configuring for me), but when and as time permits, I
want to become more directly conversant with the program myself. In
conjunction with voipjet, I use my asterisk system to call my girlfriend in
germany (1.31 cents a minute). She ;plans to continue living there until
perhaps the end of 2007, so asterisk and voipjet have been rather important
to me since last july. I'll also enjoy that nice low phone rate over the
next few months when my daughter will be spending a semester studying in
Spain.

I too would love more information about the TellMe conferencing feature and
the caller ID macro.

John