Debian installation question

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed Jul 26 15:57:02 EDT 2006

Hi, the one iso file is what you need.  the others are just mainly ways to
check if the file downloaded properly but I usually don't download them.  I
installed it ok.  I get an error when doing the package configuration that
one or more packages did not install.  Iputils and iputilsping I think they
are called.  What command can I type to resolve the dependencies and
download them so my system is installed properly.  The installation and
configuration is much easier then redhat.