Two questions

Butch Bussen butchb at shellworld.net
Wed Jul 26 11:28:40 EDT 2006

I apologize if this has been covered before.  How does one install via
telnet?  Doesn't Linux have to be on the machine to do that?  I have a
machine here I'm wanting to blow away and install a special Linux system
on it used for ham radio i r l p stuff.  I've done this before, but always
needed sighted help.  I'm putting on fedora 3, but have to use the special
disk provided.  No speech of corse.  Any ideas, or am I missing something
simple here. Write off list if you wish.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr