Debian installation question

chuckh at hhs48.com chuckh at hhs48.com
Wed Jul 26 11:12:03 EDT 2006

The last two are quite small and are the md5 checksum and digital
signature key you would need to verify that the first one has been
downloaded correctly. You only need the one ending with .iso, but you
need to be sure you have an accurate download.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 09:05:18AM -0400, propaine wrote:
> I'm thinking about replacing my FC2 with Debian, so I went to
>
> http://people.debian.org/~shane/netinst-speakup/
>
> After looking at the very short read-me file, I tried to figure out what I'd need to download for the installation.  What are the differences between
>
> speakup_netinst-3.1r0a-1.iso
>
> speakup_netinst-3.1r0a-1.iso.md5
>
> and
> speakup_netinst-3.1r0a-1.iso.sign
>
> Would I need to use more than one of these for the installation?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Propaine

Get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh
  and remember, INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE!