best linux version to use that is up to date now that fedora coreis no longer being updated with speakup

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue Jul 25 17:42:44 EDT 2006

Hi, I have downloaded the netinst installation iso image for sarge.  I am
using a dectalk express synthisizer.  Is this CD bootable and does Debian
support the realtek family of network cards as that is what network card is
in my mother board?  Is Debian's installation program easier then redhat and
is it easy to not install X windows if I don't want it?
coreis no longer being updated with speakup