Owasys 22C Screenless Cellphone

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Wed Jul 19 19:05:27 EDT 2006

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, David Poehlman wrote:

> Compared to the oasis, they are complex.  For instance, to sset the
> alarm on my 6620, I have to press the menu bbutton, find the extras
> folder, open it, find the clocck, open it, choose options, activate
> set alarm, type in the digits, clickk done, exit exit....
> It's doable, just unweildy.

It's possible, at least with the older 3650, and I would assume with newer
phones as well, to assign the two "soft keys" to two frequently-used
programs.  Those are the keys that Talks calls "key 1" and "key 2."  I
assigned key 1 to the alarm clock, and key 2 to the log program.  The
defaults were camera and something called "t-zones," which I think is
t-mobile specific.