Any accessible games in Linux?

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Tue Jul 18 13:29:45 EDT 2006

The topic 'games' is quite large, but maybe there is something you
would like at one of these sites:

The Interactive Fiction Archive (all sorts of text adventure games,
compilers, libraries, and stuff):
http://ifarchive.org/

For Multi-User Domain games (MUDs), you can start looking on the sight
below.  These often use telnet interfaces on ports such as 4000 and
5000 for text-based interaction.  Some of these may have lots of other
players online with you, and others may be somewhat less popular.
http://www.mudconnect.com/

I hope this is enough to get you started.  Have a _great_ day!